Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ahhh...relief

The many reasons I have to feel a sense of relief!

1. I have finished my comprehensive master's exams! And I'm feeling confident that I've passed.

2. Randy is coming home soon (either 30 September or 1 October- sooner that I expected)!!!!!!

3. We have been given permission to break our lease due to "safety concerns" so we're out of here in October!!

4. I am more than 1/2 done with my internship hours, and should have a paying job soon!

5. I spent the day with 15 life skills students today bowling and eating lunch out. Life skills kids have a variety of severe disabilties, and most are multiply impaired. And yes, even my visually impaired students bowled! Days like these are why I work with special needs kids. I heart them.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear you had an awesome day with the kids and that your exams are done! That must be so exciting! AND YAY for Randy coming home early! You'll finally get to be a couple at home!