Saturday, June 21, 2008

We're moving!

I swear that I did nothing but pack from February until May. Somehow I simulaneously worked full time, took four graduate classes, and kept our rambunctious little doggy out of trouble (well...most of the time). It's a great feeling knowing that the movers will load up everything next Friday and take it away! I cannot believe we already have this much stuff- I can't even think about our next move three years down the road when we actually have real furniture. Right now, I'm so looking forward to setting up our cute little townhouse and using all of the amazing wedding presents we recieved almost 6 months ago.

A few details about our move for those of you who are curious...

Departure Date: Monday July 7th
Arrival Date: Wednesday July 9th
Move in Date: Satuday July 11th

No comments: